Information Collection, Use and Sharing
When you visit the docuserv.hoamco.com website, we collect your IP address and standard web log information, (i.e., browser type and the pages you accessed on our website).
If you open an account on our website, we collect the following types of information from you:
- Contact information - your name, address, phone, email, user type and other similar information.
- Financial information - the bank account numbers and credit card numbers that you link to your docuserv.hoamco.com account. When you are using our Service, we collect information about your account transactions and we may collect information about your computer or other access device for fraud prevention purposes.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or regarding survey results. We will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone.
- We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
- We send a "session cookie" to your computer when you log in to your account. This type of cookie helps us to recognize you if you visit multiple pages on our site during the same session, so that we do not need to ask you for your password on each page. Once you log out or close your browser, this cookie expires and no longer has any effect.
- We do not store any longer-lasting cookies to display your e-mail address on our sign-in form.
- We encode our cookies so that only we can interpret the information stored in them. You are free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may interfere with your use of our website.
Storage and protection of personal information
Throughout this policy, we use the term personal information to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person.
We store and process your personal information on our computers in the US, and we protect it by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable U.S. federal and state regulations. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, we enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities.
How docuserv.hoamco.com uses the personal information we collect
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
- provide the services you request;
- process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- customize, measure, and improve our services and the content and layout of our website;
- send you targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
- compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
Sharing personal information with other docuserv.hoamco.com users
In order to process your payments, we need to share some of your personal information with the management company that you are paying (or is paying you). This includes information such as your contact information, date of registration with WEBSITE, and the number of payments you have received from verified docuserv.hoamco.com customers.
If you are buying documents or services and pay through docuserv.hoamco.com, we provide the management company with the shipping address for the goods and your billing address to complete your transaction with the management company.
We work with an authorized partner to enable them to accept payments from you using docuserv.hoamco.com. In doing so, the partner may share information about you with us, such as the credit card information, when you make a payment on docuserv.hoamco.com. We use this information to confirm to that partner that you are a docuserv.hoamco.com customer and that the partner should enable docuserv.hoamco.com as a form of payment.
We will not disclose your credit card number or bank account number to anyone except the authorized partner, unless you have given your express permission or if we are required to do so to comply with a subpoena or other legal process.
Sharing personal information with other parties
In addition to sharing personal information with other docuserv.hoamco.com users, we may also share your personal information with:
- Members of our corporate family to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts, provide joint services and for other business purposes. However, these corporate affiliates will not use this information to market their services to you unless you have approved it.
- Service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations; (including fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, technology services). Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- Financial institutions that we partner with. These financial institutions may only use this information to market docuserv.hoamco.com related products, unless you have given consent for other uses.
- Credit bureaus to report outstanding negative balance accounts, as allowed by law.
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when:
- we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure
- we need to do so to comply with law
- we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
docuserv.hoamco.com will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties in the normal course of doing business and only shares your personal information with third parties as described in this policy.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline, as described above.
How to restrict docuserv.hoamco.com from sharing your personal data
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Changing or accessing your personal information
Minimal profile information is stored on docuserv.hoamco.com. However, if you have any changes to any of the personal information on your account, or want to review your personal information at any time, you may do so by contacting us through the Help Center or by writing to us at Hoamco, 3205 Lakeside Village, Prescott, AZ 86301 or PO Box 10000, Prescott, AZ 86304. By email email@example.com, or via telephone at (928) 776-4479.
Contact us about privacy questions